Welcome to the shareUKdeals.com website terms and conditions for use.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this Website.
Use of the website
You warrant that:
- The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects;
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Third party links
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
- When you are on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address and a password.
- We may also collect, information about where you are on the internet (eg the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website (“User Information”).
- We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
- You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner’s Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
- You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by filling contact us form or e-mail and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
- In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line, by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so
- When entering any of our contests or prize draws, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or prize draw, you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to the Website. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
Keep yourself safe from malware and viruses with adequate, up to date security on your computer. You can usually download free basic protection from providers such as AVG and McAfee, but for more comprehensive cover, it’s best to choose security software, which of course you can buy from us. Keep your software switched on and up to date, and make sure that your Windows operating system has the latest Microsoft updates. It’s a good idea to run regular scans on your computer.
When you’re opening emails, be careful. Don’t click on links to download files or open attachments you haven’t asked for, or aren’t expecting, as they may contain viruses.
Back up all your files so they’re available if the worst happens and your computer is infected by a virus.
For any queries regarding our service, please contact us via email or contact us form on.